Acceptable Use Policy
All users of Personal and Professional Solutions provided by Verified Credentials, LLC (collectively, “Solutions”) must agree to access and use Solutions only as permitted by this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). YOUR USE OF SOLUTIONS CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO THIS AUP.
PROHIBITED USE AND CONTENT
You agree not to access or upload information or content or use Solutions in any manner that:
- Violates any applicable law, treaty, or regulation, including FERPA, HIPAA or the FCRA;
- Is false, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, deceptive, pornographic, or otherwise impermissible;
- Violates or encroaches on the rights of others, e.g., infringing on or misappropriating any Confidential Information or Intellectual Property;
- Misrepresents another person’s affiliation with you;
- Modifies, alters, tampers with, repairs, or creates derivative works of the content on the Site, the Solutions Software or third party product;
- Interferes with or disrupts Solutions or accounts, servers or networks connected to Solutions;
- Attempts to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of, or gain unauthorized access to any portion of Solutions, of content or information on the site, the Solutions Software, third party product or any other accounts, systems or networks connected to Solutions;
- Using any means (manual or electronic) to avoid any use limitations placed on your use of Solutions, such as access and storage restrictions; or
- Avoids, bypasses, removes, deactivates, or otherwise circumvents any technological measure implemented by Solutions or any other third party (including another Customer or an Individual) to protect Solutions, information or content on the site, the Solutions Software or third party product.
Verified Credentials, LLC may in its sole discretion determine whether this AUP has been violated.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE AUP
Verified Credentials, LLC may, in its sole discretion, modify this AUP from time to time and post such changes on the Solutions. Continued use of the Solutions constitutes Your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the changes.