Compliance is a factor in every industry. But there’s particular pressure on government agencies and contractors to maintain compliance with regulations. Our thorough, accurate background checks can help protect your eligibility for public projects.
Why choose Verified Credentials
We Help You Manage Risks and Liabilities
Our first step is to conduct a comprehensive assessment of your current screening process, to identify areas for efficiency. We then help you design a background screening program customized to the needs and risk level for each position.
Comprehensive Background Screening
Our searches of your candidates include:
- County Criminal Search ›
- ID Trace Pro ›
- National Criminal Database Search ›
- National Sex Offender Search ›
- FACIS® Report ›
- Government Watch List Search ›
Compliance Made Simple
We’ll tailor an online screening account for your organization that aligns with your existing on boarding process. Stay on top of your screening program with access to tools that make seeing the big picture a snap. Our convenient online tools will save your staff time. And time equals money.
Technology features include:
- Tools to track and manage background checks
- Billing and invoicing by location, product or candidate
- Secure authentication with user account expiration, to ensure data privacy
- Ability for account administrators to manage users’ access
- Reporting available by location
- Ability to collect and store release forms and agreements
- Access to all archived candidate reports. Sort by user, date, reference number or location
Learn more about our technology systems:
Reduced Administrative Burden
Our web-based tools make your administrative tasks easier. By having applicants fill out most of the information themselves, you can reduce costly data entry errors and save valuable administrative time.
A Reputation You Can Trust
With over 30 years of experience in background screening, we deliver background screening services with industry-leading speed and accuracy. Trust your screening and government compliance needs to the best.