Social Media Screening is a broad search of publicly available social media profiles. It helps surface potentially risky online content on potential hires and current employees. Social media screening may help detect potentially risky content and glean character insights. Uncover web content that is potentially derogatory, hostile, coarse, or defamatory.
Scanning the web for a candidate’s information can waste valuable time. It can take even longer to sift and sort through potentially concerning web content. Let us help you protect your brand and create a safe and welcoming work environment.
Key features include:
- Conduct a broad search of public social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and other web content.
- Scrub out social media in a centralized, uniform process driven by business rules.
- Objectively match profiles based on AI, which are reviewed by a human for accuracy.
- Easily detect narcotics, violence, hate speech, harassment, and intolerance.
- Respect candidate privacy by not prying into non-relevant and protected information.
Our social media search helps you:
- Create a safe and welcoming work environment.
- Hire people who support your core values.
- Attract people who buy from brands that reflect their values.
Reported web content may include:
- Multiple social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Crunchbase, and other web content
Average turnaround time:
1 – 3 Days
Q: What do other companies consider for social media?
A: Generally, it’s no different than how you conduct other background checks. Before getting started, some companies may consider:
- Giving candidates a heads up
- Defining what applies to the job
- Knowing adverse action may look different
Interested in getting started? Request our quick guide on social media screening ››
Q: What type of information will we see in the social media report?
A: Report contents can vary greatly based on the type of social media activity. Some reports may include links to found social media profiles related to the candidate or employee. If potentially concerning web content is found, we give you everything you need to know within your background check report. Results may include: source, date, type of action/post, content cited, and link.